Should You Complete a Tax Return?


Should You Complete a Tax Return for the Year Ending 5th April 2011?

If you have not recently received a request from the Inland Revenue yet you receive income from any of the following the answer is YES:

 Self Employment

  • A Company Director
  • Receive £10,000 or more from taxed savings & investments
  • Receive £2,500 or more untaxed savings or investment  income
  • Over 65 and receive £24,000 or more taxed income
  • Receive any income from overseas
  • Your annual income is above £100,000
  • You have made a gain on the sale of an asset e.g. second property, shares etc over £10,100
  • You lived or worked overseas
  • You received more than £30,000 redundancy pay
  • You receive rental income

If you have answered yes to any of the above please contact Antoni to discuss what steps need to be taken

By Tony Czypionka | Accountant and Tax Adviser

Tony is the Accountant and Tax Adviser at Mantle Financial Planning Read more >>

Posts by (29)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Contact the Team

Call 020 8394 0954    Email

Where We Are

Stoneleigh Office: 77-79 Stoneleigh Broadway, Epsom, Surrey KT17 2HP

Whitton Office: 115b, High Street, Whitton, Twickenham TW2 7LG

Opening Hours

Mon - Fri  9am - 5.30pm